• The golf course and all other related facilities of the Club shall be opened from 7.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. daily unless otherwise determined by the Management from time to time.
• The Management may at any time close the golf course or any part of the golf course for any reasons whatsoever.
• The golf course is open daily from Monday to Sunday.
ELIGIBILITY TO PLAY
• Players must be familiar with the Royal and Ancient of St. Andrews or USGA Rules of Golf and Local Rules prior to play on the golf course.
• Players without a valid Handicap, or whose handicap is above 24 (for men) and 36 (for ladies) are strictly prohibited from playing on the golf course during weekends and public holidays, but may be allowed to do so if a course permit is issued to him/her by the Management.
• Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent with golf handicap.
• Any golfer who is found not performing his basic golf skills and delaying the game will be disallowed to continue. In such cases there will be no refund of any golfing fee whatsoever.
• The Management reserves the absolute right to turn away or ban any golfer who is believed to have violated any of the golf etiquette and rules or have caused damage to club property, without stating any reasons. In such cases there will be no refund of any golfing fee whatsoever.
COURSE CONTROL (Commencement of play)
• No play shall commence before 7.30 a.m. and/or until the player is registered with the Registration Counter.
• No play shall commence from any teeing ground, unless otherwise determined by the Management from time to time.
• Each hole shall be played in a proper sequence.
• All players must be registered at least 10 minutes before teeing off at the Registration Counter.
• The Management reserves the right to close the course at anytime for any purpose.
• Non-players are not allowed to accompany players on the golf course.
• Sharing of golf sets is strictly prohibited on the golf course.
• Minimum 3 balls on weekends and public holidays.
• Play on the course shall be regulated by the use of siren and Course Marshals. All golfers are requested to follow the instructions given by the Golf Marshal.
• Official starting times – play on any day may be regulated by the official starting time unless otherwise delayed due to bad weather and/or any unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Management.
• Booking of official starting time shall be opened to all players at least 7 days in advance (unless otherwise determined by the Management).
• All cancellation of booked slots must be made at least 48 hours before the time of play, failing which a cancellation fee shall be imposed by the Management.
• Players must report to the starter ten (10) minutes before the official starting time failing which the booked time shall be made available to other players.
• Non-playing guests are not permitted to accompany playing Members on the golf course.
• The Management may, from time to time, determine restrictions on the use of the golf course by non handicap players.
• Use of golf buggies shall not be permitted in areas specified by the Management from time to time.
• Divots must be replaced and ball marks on greens must be repaired by players at all times.
• Employees or authorized persons of the Club may inspect the course periodically to avoid undue delay, slow play and carry out checks of identification tags and course permits. Players are required to assist and cooperate with such personnel.
• Children below the age of 12 years are not allowed in the driving range area unless accompanied by a parent.
• Driving range balls shall not be used on the golf course, chipping green and practice putting green.
• Golfers shall dress presentably and appropriately while on the golf course, driving range and putting greens. Jeans, T-shirts without collar, floral pants, track-suits (jogging/tennis/squash) and football shorts are strictly prohibited.
• Proper golf shoes are recommended on the golf course, driving range and practice areas.
• The Club’s golf course is a buggy course and usage of buggy is mandatory.
• Buggy shall be hired by all players on sharing basis. Each buggy shall be utilized by a maximum of two (2) players only.
• Rear passengers are strictly not permitted.
• A player may not use a buggy for more than two and a half (2½) hours for 9 holes or not more than five (5) hours for 18 holes. For players who use the buggy for more than the stipulated time period, a fee shall be charged accordingly.
• Based on availability, a buggy may be rented at the prescribed rate, subject to such terms and conditions as may be stipulated by the Management. Golfers using the buggy shall be responsible for all damages to the vehicle and cost of making good the damages shall be borne by the user.
• No booking of buggy is allowed for children under the age of 12 years old who are also strictly prohibited to drive a buggy.
• Buggy must be collected from and returned to the Buggy Station immediately after use.
• Buggies are strictly not allowed on the tee boxes and greens unless otherwise specified by the Management.
GOLF BAG, EQUIPMENT AND VALUABLES
• Neither the Company nor the Management shall be responsible or liable for loss or damage of any belongings or valuables belonging to golfers on the golf course or within the club premises.
GOLF INSURANCE COVERAGE
• All golfers are required to pay a standard insurance fee to insure themselves against any liability, loss or damage and they shall indemnify the Club against all liabilities resulting from their actions.
** The Management reserves the right to change or amend any clause from time to time basis.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
• Tee off times may be booked 14 days in advance or less.
• Each telephone booking is limited to groups consisting of not more than 02 flights.
• For groups larger than 30 players, please call the Golf Registration Counter at +603 6034 4721/22 or Hand-phone 012-2013 375 for special arrangements.
• Golfers interested to book tee off time on the same day or requiring any other assistance can do so by calling our Golf Registration Counter directly at +603 6034 4721/22.
• Group Bookings MUST made be made minimum 02 weeks in advance and subject to availability.
• Golf Tournament bookings (Weekdays) MUST be made 02 weeks in advance and subject to availability.
• Golf Tournament bookings (Weekends) MUST be made 01 month in advance and subject to approval by the Management and availability.
• For tee off time modifications or cancelations, please call the Golf Registration Counter at +603 6034 4721/22 no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled start time and subject to availability.
• Should there be any no show of members in your group or no show for reserved tee off time, the Club reserves the right to swipe your credit card for payment of golfing fees in full for the missing player(s). If you need further assistance to reschedule your tee off time, please call the Golf Registration Counter to report any potential difficulties at your earliest opportunity.
• For golf tournament packages, 50% of the total sum, as per invoice, already paid as deposit will be forfeited if cancellation is made less than 03 working days prior to event date.
• For group bookings (more than 20pax), a deposit of 50% of the total sum should be paid up before the cut-off date, failing which booking will be released. Any cancelation received less than 48 hours before the event, deposit sum which has been paid up will be forfeited.
• During tournaments, no show charges will be charged as per normal tournament rate. Appeal on this matter should be done in writing and submitted for Management’s consideration.